Cafe Rio Chicken & Dressing RecipeMonica Collins
Here is a link to the Cafe Rio Chicken Recipe.
This Cafe Rio Cilantro Ranch Dressing Copycat Recipe is so incredibly good! It is delicious on homemade Cafe Rio salads and burritos.Course: Dip Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch mix TRADITIONAL not BUTTERMILK
- 1 c. mayonnaise I prefer Best Foods
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 2 tomatillos remove husk, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 jalapeno we like it SPICY so we kept the seeds in it, if you like it mild, just remove the seeds
- Add all the ingredients in to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve as a dressing over salad or as a dip for veggies and chips.